What information do we collect?
We collect information from you when you register on our site, respond to a survey, fill out a form or contest entry
When registering on our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address or phone number. You may, however, visit our site anonymously
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To personalize your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
- To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
- To send periodic emails. Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.)
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
MONSTER DRONE TEXT CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. OPEN ONLY TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF MINNESOTA WHO ARE AT LEAST 16 YEARS OF AGE AND OLDER AS OF MARCH 1, 2015 (SEE SECTION 3 BELOW FOR ADDITIONAL DETAILS). VOID WHERE RESTRICTED OR PROHIBITED BY LAW. PLEASE CAREFULLY READ THE FOLLOWING OFFICIAL RULES. BY ENTERING THE BILL’S SUPERETTE CHANCE TO WIN (THE “SWEEPSTAKES”), YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT YOU HAVE REVIEWED, UNDERSTAND, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THE OFFICIAL RULES. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES, DO NOT ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES.
- HOW TO ENTER. Enter via text messaging: During the Sweepstakes Period (as defined herein), using your cellular phone or a two-way text-messaging device (collectively, the “Device”), text the short code “MONSTERDRONE” to 55123. By texting the short code “MONSTERDRONE” to 55123, you are thereby consenting to the receipt by you of additional BILL’S Superette communications. Once you have sent the text, you will need to reply to a message verifying your eligibility (per these rules). If you verify that you meet the eligibility requirement you will receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes. Entrants will be charged according to their carrier’s standard message and data rates and entrants should contact their carrier for pricing plans and details. Text-messaging may not be available through all wireless carriers or accessible in all areas. Eligible participants may enter from 12 a.m. Central Standard Time (“CST”) on July 1, 2016 through 11:59 pm. CST on August 31st, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). Limit one (1) entry per mobile phone number per contest period. In the event of an identity dispute, entry will be considered made by the owner of the registered mobile phone number.
- ELIGIBILITY. The Sweepstakes are open to legal residents of Minnesota who are at least 16 years of age as of March 1, 2016. Employees, officers and directors of the Sponsor, BILL’S Superette and their respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, Web masters/suppliers, advertising and promotional agencies and the immediate family members (spouse, children, parents, siblings) or household members (whether or not related) of each are not eligible. The Sweepstakes are subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. The Sweepstakes are void where prohibited by law.
- DRAWING/ODDS OF WINNING. There can only be one winner of the drone (as defined herein). The winner of the drone will be determined by a random drawing of all eligible entries on 9/01/2016, pulled at approximately 10:00 a.m. Odds of winning are based on number of eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s decisions are final in all matters relating to the drawing. The winner of the drone will be notified the week of 9/1/2016 via text to the phone number supplied during entry. The winner of the drone will have 24 hours from notification of winning to confirm his/her eligibility and his/her acceptance of the drone. The winner of the drone will be required to affirm his or her agreement to adhere to these Official Rules by signing the attached Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability prior to accepting the drone. If a selected winner is unable to be contacted or located after a period of 24 hours from the drawing date, or if the selected winner declines acceptance of the drone, or fails to sign the attached Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability, the drone will be forfeited by such winner and an alternate winner will be chosen from the remaining entries pursuant to the procedure set forth in this Section 3.
- PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUES (ARV) AND ODDS OF WINNING. One (1) Grand Prize (the “Grand Prize”): There will be one winner of the Grand Prize and he or she will receive one Monster Drone. Grand Prize is nontransferable and cannot be sold. There is no cash value if the winner of the Grand Prize cannot accept/use the Grand Prize. The approximate retail value of the Grand Prize is $400.00. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for canceled, delayed, suspended or rescheduled events. All other costs and expenses associated with the Grand Prize and not specifically described herein including, but not limited to, food, drinks, parking, and any travel-related expenses, such as fuel charges for car are the sole responsibility of the winner. Such additional costs will vary at the discretion of the winner. There shall be no substitution, exchange or transfer of the Grand Prize except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of equal or greater value will be substituted.
- DISCLAIMER. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, SHALL THE SPONSOR BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE ACT OF SUBMITTING AN ENTRY, OR INABILITY TO DO SO, INCLUDING DUE TO ANY AND ALL TECHNICAL MALFUNCTIONS FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER, OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATING IN ANY ASPECT OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR OUT OF ANY BREACH OF ANY WARRANTY. THE WINNER SHALL BEAR ALL RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE TO HIS/HER GRAND PRIZE. THE SPONSOR MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE GRAND PRIZE. THIS EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY WILL NOT APPLY TO THE EXTENT THAT ANY APPLICABLE STATUTE PROHIBITS SUCH EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF LIABILITY.
- RELEASE AND INDEMNIFICATION. BY PARTICIPATING IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANT HEREBY AGREES TO RELEASE, INDEMNIFY, DEFEND AND HOLD HARMLESS AND TO REIMBURSE ON DEMAND, SPONSOR, BILL’S SUPERETTE COMPANIES, AND EACH OF THEIR RESPECTIVE PARENT COMPANIES, SHAREHOLDERS, MEMBERS, AFFILIATES, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, OFFICERS AND AGENTS, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, THEIR ADVERTISING/PROMOTION AGENCIES, FOR, AGAINST AND FROM, ANY COST, CLAIM, LIABILITY OR EXPENSE, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES, ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO ANY AND ALL LIABILITY, INJURY, LOSS, OR DAMAGE OF ANY KIND TO PROPERTY OR PERSON(S), INCLUDING DEATH, ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM OR IN CONNECTION WITH PARTICIPATION IN THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR THE AWARDING, RECEIPT, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AND/OR WITH RESPECT TO PARTICIPATION IN ANY PRIZE-RELATED ACTIVITY. ENTRANTS AGREE TO ABIDE BY THESE OFFICIAL RULES AND BY THE DECISIONS OF THE SPONSOR, WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL IN ALL MATTERS RELATING TO THESE SWEEPSTAKES.
- GOVERNING LAW/ENTIRE AGREEMENT/VENUE. These Official Rules and the Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of the State of Minnesota without regard to choice of law principals. These Official Rules and the attached Affidavit of Eligibility and Release of Liability constitute the entire agreement and understanding between the Sponsor and you and supersede all prior agreements and understandings, written and oral, relating to the subject matter hereof. You agree that any suit or action that may be brought against the Sponsor may only be brought in the State courts located in the State of Minnesota.
- HEADINGS. The section headings contained in these Official Rules are inserted for convenience only and shall not affect in any way the meaning or interpretation of these Official Rules.
- SEVERABILITY. In the event any provision of these Official Rules shall be found to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of these Official Rules shall not in any way be affected or impaired thereby.
- SPONSOR. BILL’S Superette, 14021 Round Lake Blvd. Andover, MN 55304 10.
For name of winner, send a self-addressed, stamped envelope to: BILL’S Superette Monster Drone Text Contest, 14021 Round Lake Blvd. Andover, MN 55304 (No phone calls please).