BILL’S Superette is always looking for friendly and hard working individuals.
Many of our employees only want to work part-time as a supplement to their full-time jobs, or just to get out of the house a day or two per week. Because of this, BILL’S is always accepting employment applications.
- Initial and Ongoing Employee Training
- A Variety of Flexible Work Schedules
- Performance Based Wage Increases
- Opportunities for Advancement
Our Employees Must Demonstrate:
- Customer Service – Responds quickly and professionally to all customers needs
- Attendance – Accepts full responsibility for all scheduled shifts
- Honesty – Abides by the Company’s ‘Zero Tolerance’ policy on dishonesty
- Personality – Offers a friendly and courteous demeanor to customers and their co-workers
- Attitude – Maintains a positive ‘can-do’ attitude at all times while at work
- Initiative – Able to see what needs to be done…without having to be told
- Employee Discount on Purchases
- Medical / Dental Plan
- Life Insurance
- Flex-Benefits Plan
- Holiday Pay
- Paid Vacation Days
- 401K Savings Plan
Some benefits only available to full-time employees
All applicants are required to submit their application in person. Please introduce yourself to the Supervisor on duty.